Sunday, November 9, 2008

Latest Arrival!!




The long awaited Lady Guru Chakra Affirmation Card deck has finally emerged on to the scene!
This card deck comes neatly tucked in a colorful array of organza drawstring pouches (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo & Violet). Every card contains its own chakra related yoga pose and an inspiring, uplifting affirmation - 7 cards in 7 chakra corresponding suits. Include them in your yoga practice or simply keep them on your desk, in your purse, on your dresser, leave them by the front door and grab one on your way out. 49 cards - 49 affirmations to help set your intention for the day! - $18.00

To order, please visit LadyGuru.com.
Sat Nam!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take three for the next time I see you! Congratulations!!!! Love, R

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait to get mine! ~Toni

Anonymous said...

Love them!!!! I will want at least 2. xxoo karen v

Young Yoga Masters said...

The cards look interesting.

I'd love a post that features one card and what it says on it - I can't read the affirmations in the picture. I'm curious if they would be appropriate for kids yoga. I'm always looking for good props for classes.

Lady Guru said...

thanks for the feedback, TKY! if you click on the 3 cards, you'll get a large sized version in your browser.

Young Yoga Masters said...

Thanks Lady Guru - they are great affirmations - I think they could lead to some interesting discussions with the kids.