Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Teasing With the Lady

Extend... and suddenly you've gone beyond the unreachable!

Sat nam, my friends. I just thought I would post a note letting you all know the current activity for Lady Guru. I am working on a set of business cards - 4 versions. Each has a posture and affirmation on one side, the other side has a small banner of about 6 postures and the URL. (Do you think I should include the blog address, too?) My aim is to recruit several friends to help me spread her around (she's not "loose" mind you, but she can be a "tease"!) to reach people with her message, arouse curiosity and direct people to the site... a very grass-roots level of marketing.

I would love to hear your feedback and ideas. Also, do get in touch if you are interested in leaving some Lady Guru teaser cards around: waiting rooms, dressing rooms, restaurants, etc. or anyplace else you might feel appropriate.

I look forward to hearing from you. I DO value your insight!

4 comments:

Robin Rice said...

Oh yes, I'd love to pass them around!

TM said...

Excellent idea! And sure, send me some...I'm not above teasing. :)

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to tease with those cards! So bring them on. I would put the blog web address on them too, all the info you can. xo, d

Nan Patience said...

I'll drop some here and there, too.

TM, I'm shocked and dismayed.