Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Masters At The Art Of Learning

Awaken… and suddenly you are meeting your truth. Create your own, brighter dawn!

We tend to think that in order to feel accomplished, whether it be in our career, relationship, health, with our children or inner self, we need to be “finished” or “done” with something. This tends to make us feel complete… for the moment. Every time we reach another milestone, we delude ourselves in believing we have “arrived”, leaving ourselves open for disillusion and disappointment. Of course we are never finished or done. There’s a reason it’s called a “journey”. Everything in our lives has the potential to wake us up … over and over and over again.

As I walk this path, step by step, I have come to understand that every moment is an opportunity for learning or awakening. Every action, every thought, every intention I put forth in bringing Lady Guru to the world, brings with it powerful potential for growth, and expands to encompass the broad spectrum of my life. My Lady Guru continues to remind me that we’re never “finished” - as the lessons cycle back to us continually - until we become masters at the art of learning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever a student! Yes, yes, yes. I'm very successful at that...it allows me to fail, too, and still be a success. Thanks! Love, R